GGB is proud to be hosting the opening reception for the Wasabassco 10th Anniversary Extravaganza. We’re celebrating all things brunch, burlesque and “brilltarded” by turning the Bell House into our sexy, sci-fi space cantina!
Saturday, November 8th, 3 PM
The Bell House, 149 7th St, Brooklyn
WHAT’S IN STORE
- Drink specials
- Vendors for all your sexy, geeky needs
- A special performance by the amazing Magdalena Fox
- …. and some extra awesome!
Brunch 9 is an exclusive event open to VIP ticket holders and registered Brunchettes only! For $40 you get to attend Brunch 9 PLUS the six shows below. Remember to purchase EVENING TICKETS and email us so you’re on the list.
• Brunch 9: A space cantina themed opening cocktail liquid brunch hosted by the ladies of Geek Girl Brunch (That’s us!)
• SPACE: The world-premier of a new scripted sci-fi striptease adventure by Nasty Canasta
• The Spectacle Show: From the daring and artistic to the athletic and skillful: pole dance, aerial, acrobatics, and top-tier variety. Hosted by Sapphire Jones
• RAWR! Burlesque: a beautiful and brainy original show by the queens of pop-culture burlesque Dangrrr Doll & Stella Chuu.
• The Live Peepshow Photo Shoot: an intimate peek at boudoir photographer Ellen Stagg at work.
• Music in the Frontier Room: 4 sets throughout the day from some of Wasabassco’s favorite bands and musicians
• The Evening Events: 4 separate shows featuring our favorite performers from near and far, hosted by Wasabassco’s masters of ceremony: Sydni Deveraux, GiGi La Femme, Nasty Canasta, and Doc Wasabassco, pulling out all the stops for a jaw-dropping celebration of a decade of Wasabassco
• The After Party: featuring a full set by gypsy punk band Amour Obscur, plus late-night DJs and drinks
Starring: Nasty Canasta, Sydni Deveraux, GiGi La Femme, Sapphire Jones, Evelyn Vinyl, Medianoche, Hazel Honeysuckle, Marlo Marquise, Peekaboo Pointe, Poison Ivory, Penny Wren, Stormy Leather, Gal Friday, Nina La Voix, Stella Chuu, Dangrrr Doll, Jenny C’Est Quoi, Perle Noire, Chris Harder, Mr. Gorgeous, Vikki Likkerish, Ludella Hahn, Kita St. Cyr, Magdalena Fox, BooBess, Lily Faye, Legs Malone, Trixie Little, Cherry Brown, Nicky Ninedoors, RAWR! Burlesque, Red Herring, Albert Cadabra, Chris McDaniel, Mala Morrigan, Amanda Whip, Mischief Molly, Michael Momentum, Dolly Debutante, Ellen Stagg, Stache Novak, Amour Obscur, Alex Battles & The Whisky Rebellion, The Gelber & Manning Band, Doc Wasabassco and more…
WHAT TO WEAR
Cosplay is always encouraged. (There is no such thing as too many slave Leias. There just isn’t.)
IGNITE YOUR NIGHT
Wasabassco is world-renowned for its disarmingly sexy combination of contemporary striptease and top-tier variety. Bringing together retro-glam sophistication and a playful sense of humor, events are carefully curated to feature only the finest talent, an eclectic range of jaw-dropping acts that change nightly.
“ONE of the TOP 10 Best Burlesque Shows in the World” -Travel Channel
Wasabassco’s audience of influential trendsetters knows there never has to be a dull moment in NYC. These professionals and artists seek out new experiences that push their boundaries, impress their dates and one-up their friends and co-workers each Monday morning – experiences that Wasabassco has been providing since 2004.
So what are you doing this weekend?
Want to vend at our brunch? Throughout the day? Let us know! We’ll have 600+ mouths to feed. Lure them to your booth or food truck!